Membership is open to organizations who have service to public television licensees or subsets thereof as their primary mission, and who show proof that the organization and its elected representatives are authorized by the entity's licensee members to participate and to represent its membership.
The Members of the Affinity Group Coalition are
- Independent Public Television Stations Association*
- Joint Licensee Group (JLA)
- National Educational Telecommunications Association (NETA)*
- Organization for State Broadcasting Executives (OSBE)*
- Small Station Association (SSA)*
- University Licensee Association (ULA)*
* indicates a Founding Member, considered permanent and remains so as long as membership criteria are met.
The Public Television Major Market Group was a founding member of the AGC (2005-2018.)